Monday, January 5, 2009

Tip the Artist Button


Note: The button above may be placed on your website or blog as an incentive for the public to show their appreciation for your blog, your website, or your works as an artist, photographer, or musician. You may provide your own code links to PayPal or some other payment service. You may not copy my payment code link ~ though if you do, I might get your tip! The penny is from my own photo. I designed and created the button as a PNG. I hereby declare that the image of this button is in the public domain insofar as my rights are concerned. Although other works in this blog are licensed under the Creative Commons, I do not reserve any rights as to the image on this button. You are not required to attribute this Tip the Artist button to the artist or my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment