Thursday, January 8, 2009

Goggle-Eyed Bug


Originally, I designed this cartoon bug as a potential logo for my early humor site, Bugbones. He is a funny, goggle-eyed bug, with nice, bright colors; but he doesn't reduce well, so I settled upon an entirely different bug cartoon for my site. I have published him on Bugbones Fun Art, and also used him in a trial section of my Southern Muse site, when I had thought of permanently migrating Bugbones to that site. You may use him for non-commercial or commercial purposes, attributing the original art to D.K. Pritchett (or mentioning me for the concept/original source if you should make any derivatives). Please place a link back to southernmuse.com or angelfire.com/ga/bugbones if you can.

Goggle-Eyed Bug by D.K. Pritchett is licensed by the artist, but fair use and a certain amount of commercial use are permitted. Attribution or link-back requested (if feasible).

No comments:

Post a Comment